Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sonya and Wayne's Engagment Portrait Tempe Arizona !

.
Say "hello" to Sonya and Wayne. They are getting married on October 18,2008 at the Arizona Mormon Temple in Mesa with the reception to follow that evening in Chandler.

They were lots of fun even though we shot their engagement very early on a Saturday morning. They seemed wide awake to me!

I have known Sonya's dad, Clem for many years so it was a pleasure for me to meet these two when they decided for me to shoot their wedding.

Even though her Dad is a BIG bad Minnesota Viking fan and I am a Chicago Bear fan I still went all out for this fun loving couple. ;-)

We made a very cool slide show of the whole engagement shooting session. To check it out go here: Sonya and Wayne's Engagement Session
posted by Fresh Look Images at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home